Proton Synchrotron Division


School Fees (PS Division)


In order to be reimbursed for school fees for dependent children, the member of personnel concerned must first of all fill out, date and sign the form entitled "CLAIM FOR REIMBURSEMENT OF EDUCATION FEES". This form must then be submitted to the PS Secretariat (Catherine Galmant) along with proof of payment of school fees and any other related expenses being claimed for. Note that a maximum of 3 claims per child can be made for each academic year.

For more information, please contact Catherine.


See also the Administrative Procedures Return to to list of activities


May 2000