Proton Synchrotron Division


Overtime (PS Division)


In order to be reimbursed for hours worked as overtime, the staff member concerned must fill out the form entitled "heures supplémentaires" which is available from each Group Secretary or from the PS Division Data Disk under Secretary/Tjitske/Overtime/2001. You should complete this form giving details of the hours worked and whether you wish to be paid for them or take additional leave in lieu. The form should be handed in to Tjitske Kehrer (after having been signed by your Group Leader). Paid overtime hours will show on your payslip and the additional leave will show on your EDH account under "compensation".


For more information see also overtime. Return to the list of activities


May 2000