Proton Synchrotron Division



Official Travel (PS Division)

Each official journey must be authorised in advance. The form entitled "Autorisation de Voyage" must be filled out, signed by the Group Leader and then sent on to the PS Secretariat (Tjitske Kehrer). Tickets for travel will be arranged according to the information given on this form. The travel dates must be entered into EDH by filling out a new "leave request" (reason for absence "official trip").

Once back at work a travel expenses claim form ("Frais de Voyage") should be filled out and sent (along with receipts and proofs of payment attached) to the PS Secretariat.


For further information see the Administrative Procedures Return to the list of activities


May 2000