MINUTES FROM THE BOOSTER SUPERVISOR MEETING
Links: Minutes, PSB home page, PSB
PRESENT: M. Benedikt, A. Blas, M. Chanel, G. Cyvoct, E.
Jensen, D. Kuchler, M. O'Neil, K. Schindl, R. Scrivens.
Supervisor Linac: D. Kuchler à M. O'Neil
Supervisor PSB: M. Chanel à E. Jensen
- Thursday, 2/5: Two-fold problems with infiltration of water:
- Rain water through the roof
- In the equipment hall: water coming from the heat exchanger of the air
condition. The heat exchanger and the piping are in a "rotten"
condition (dixit C. Hill).
- Linac 3: The Indium test was stopped Friday, 3/5.
- Question by K. Schindl: "When will we have the 180 mA from the
Linac?" - Answer (R. Scrivens): "We haven't tried yet, but we do
not anticipate major problems."
- The Booster Minutes page (from where you should get also to this page)
shall be accessible soon (Action: M. Benedikt)
- Next BS meeting Tuesday 14-May-02 at 10.00 in the MCR Glassbox.
Minutes by Erk Jensen