MINUTES FROM THE BOOSTER SUPERVISOR MEETING
Links: Minutes, PSB home page, PSB
PRESENT: M. Benedikt, A. Blas, C. Carli, M. Chanel, C. Dutriat, E.
Jensen, K. Hanke, R. Scrivens.
Supervisor Linac: C. Dutriat à K. Hanke
Supervisor PSB: M. Chanel à M. Benedikt
- Linac 2:
- LTE line: an auxiliary power supply of the quadrupole LTE.QFN10 had to be
- Linac 3: lead ion operation for vacuum studies.
- The problems with the PSB Vistar that we are experiencing since the
beginning of the year are still not resolved. The subsequent loss of synchronization
and the blocking of the controls is extremely inconvenient for operation.
- BE.SMH15L1: tripped 4 times during the night Tuesday/Wednesday, ok after
- BR.MPS, main power supply was down on Wednesday due to a bad contact in
the internal security chain of group 3.
- The sublimation pumps are switched to outgasing mode since Monday, in
order to prepare for the Pb Ion test (MD during August)..
- ISOLDE: Staggered beam was delivered to the GPS target, normal operation
was performed on the HRS target both at 1.4 GeV.
- Next BS meeting Tuesday 30-July-02 at 10.00 in the MCR Glassbox.
Minutes by M. Benedikt.